QUALICHeCK webinar | Building airtightness and initiatives to improve the quality of the works
Building airtightness is a critical factor for Nearly Zero-Energy Buildings and represents a key challenge for the building sector.
The objective of this webinar is to give background information on selected initiatives to improve the quality of the works with respect to building airtightness.
Tuesday 12 January 2016
- 09:00-10:30 (London, UK)
- 10:00-11:30 (Brussels, BE)
- 11:00-12:30 (Athens, GR)
The programme includes 4 presentations of 15 minutes as follows:
- Guidelines for designers and workers: the Etanch’air project, Clarisse Mees, BBRI
- Laboratory investigation on the durability of taped joints in exterior air barrier applications, Jelle Langmans, KU Lueven
- System approach and on-site quality control for good building airtightness, Katherine Sauvet, Saint Gobain – ISOVER
- Market drivers for the development and use of new building airtightness products, Filip Van Mieghem, Soudal
The webinar is organised by the QUALICHeCK consortium (www.qualicheck-platform.eu), in cooperation with TightVent Europe (www.tightvent.eu) and the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (www.aivc.org)
Free registration: Participation to the webinar is FREE but requires registration. Click here to register.
For more information visit the QUALICHeCK platform website at: www.qualicheck-platform.eu