Covenant of Mayors Webinar: Reference Framework for Sustainable Cities - A self-assessment tool to evaluate the measures of your Action Plans
The Reference Framework for European Sustainable Cities (RFSC) is a free web tool designed to assist and guide cities and all interested stakeholders in developing, implementing and monitoring integrated sustainable urban development strategies and/or projects.
The objective of our webinar is to explore links between the RFSC and the process of design, elaboration and implementation of Covenant Signatories Action Plans.
During this webinar, representatives from Covenant signatory cities of La Rochelle and Toulouse Métropole will provide their experience in using this tool to set ambition, evaluate measures of their Sustainable Energy Action Plans (SEAPs), explore the benefits of tackling interlinked challenges together, and explore the potential of the tool to monitor the achievements of their own objectives within the framework of the Covenant of Mayors.
- 11:00-11:10 | Introduction - Eugenia Mansutti, CoMO
- 11:10-11:20 | The RFSC: A self-assessment tool for sustainable cities - Pedro Bizarro, RFSC Project Officer
- 11:20-11:35 | Towards an integrated approach of your SEAP actions - La Rochelle Agglomeration Urbaine
- 11:35-11:50 | Monitoring and reporting – create your own monitoring system - Toulouse Métropole
- 11:50-12:00 | Q&A - Moderated by Eugenia
Monday 12 December 2016
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM CET
The webinar is organised by the Covenant of Mayors Office
Participation to the webinar is free but requires registration.
For more information visit the event's website at the link provided below.