The RENEW SCHOOL International Workshop will take place on 8 February 2017 from 1pm to 6pm at the Wartingersaal, in Graz, Austria. The event aims to provide information on the developments of school buildings' retrofit in Europe, with a special focus on financing, prefabrication, energy efficiency and ventilation.
The workshop topics include the following:
- The importance of Indoor Air Quality and Danish examples of school buildings
- Plus-energy-retrofit with prefabricated wooden elements – 2 German examples
- Financing and quality assurance process of school buildings in Belgium
- Service package „Sustainable Buildings” - how to support the realisation of high quality public buildings
- Italian activities – the Municipality of Milano goes for timber prefabrication
- School building’s architecture - Slovenian and international examples
A technical tour will take place before the workshop.
Registration deadline: 3 February 2017
For further information, please visit the event's website at the link below.