15 June 2021 – 14:00 – 16: 00 CET
For this edition, we would like to focus on the unprecedented levels of funding opportunities at EU level that arise mainly from European Structural and Investment Funds and Resilience and Recovery Facility. Making all available funding streams work toward energy renovation and decarbonizing the building stock is essential. The buildings sector is not only a critical segment for achieving the climate objectives of the EU, but also a huge job and added value generator for all economies in the EU.
The EU perspective will be presented by:
- Mr. Normund Popens, Deputy Director-General DG REGIO
- Ms. Maria-Teresa Fabregas-Fernandez, Director at RECOVER
- Mr. Luděk Niedermayer, Member of RRF working group in EP and Vice-chair at ECON
- Mr. Felix Heilmann, E3G
- Moderator: Peter Robl
We are inviting a mix of national and regional policy makers from the CEE region.
- Ms. Iskra Mihaylova, MEP (Bulgaria)
- Mr. Jakub Hrbek, Director at the Environmental Fund (the Czech Republic)
This webinar follows up the October 2020 Webinar (c4eforum.net/webinar), just two days after the publication of the Renovation Wave Initiative, with Commissioner Kadri Simson, officials and policy makers responsible for renovation from Croatia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Romania. Over 200 participants representing different policy-makers and stakeholders from across the CEE region joined the conversation.