The 2016 Residential Energy Services Network (RESNET) Building Performance Conference - a forum on home energy ratings, existing home retrofits, building codes and energy policy- will focus on the RESNET Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Index. The theme is: "Commitment to Excellence". The event will provide strategic options to business challenges, information for the home performance industry and a venue to obtain usable solutions in an evolving industry.
RESNET is looking for session nominations in the following focus areas:
- Opportunities for HERS Raters with the International Energy Conservation Code
- Tapping the Appraisal and Real Estate Market
- Water Efficiency Rating Index
- Enhanced Quality Assurance Standard
- Cost Effective Ways to Lower the HERS Index • Race to High Performance Homes
- Home Energy Ratings
- Advanced Building Science
- Energy Policy & Programmes
The session nominations close on August 10, 2015.
For more information visit the conference website at: http://conference.resnet.us/