The 9th edition of SiliconPV will be hosted by imec. It will be the key event for sharing and understanding cutting-edge developments and upcoming trends in Silicon Photovoltaics. It focuses on science and advanced technologies along the value chain of crystalline silicon cells and modules.
It covers short-, mid- and long-term issues including:
- Processing and characterization of Si materials, wafers, multi- and mono-crystalline silicon including defect passivation and gettering
- Advanced solar cell architectures and technologies
- Solar cells based on selective contacts and novel device architectures
- Next generation multi-junction crystalline silicon based tandem solar cells
- Advanced materials and technologies for PV-modules including, novel interconnection and encapsulation technologies
- Characterization techniques and modelling
As in the last years, the nPV workshop will take place successively to the SiliconPV conference with one overlapping day and a joined conference dinner. This will give participants a complete overview of all trends, innovations and developments of n-type technology.