REGISTER NOW AT: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2495899495991654925
We would like to invite you to the fifth webinar of our "Smart City talks" series.
Our “Smart City talks” is a series of 6 webinars that will share the experiences of the Sinfonia pilot cities, exploring best practices and tools for urban energy planning, strategies for citizen engagement and the policy framework. All of it, aspiring to create a sustainable future for citizens and enterprises through the knowledge transfer from experienced actors.
The fifth webinar “Engaging users in public renovation works” will take place on Wednesday, 13 May, 2020 from 11:00 - 12:15 CET and will deal with the following topics:
- Theoretical background of stakeholder involvement, Hanna Krimm, alpS
- Stakeholder involvement of pupils (Innsbruck case) and introduction to the Stakeholder Toolkit, Kathrin Schwab, alpS
- Engaging tenants in public renovation works (Bolzano case), TBD, Municipality of Bolzano
The participation is free of charge and we will be more than happy to have you!
ABOUT THE PROJECT:
SINFONIA is a pioneering project which aims to achieve 40 to 50% energy savings and increase the share of renewables by 20%. This has been done through an integrated set of measures combining the retrofitting of more than 100,000 m2 of living surface, optimisation of the electricity grid, and solutions for district heating and cooling in the two pilot cities of Innsbruck and Bolzano. Yet this cutting-edge initiative goes beyond and promotes large-scale replication in other Europeans cities, trough transferability and scalability.
Check the SINFONIA website!
FOLLOW THE LAST CHAPTER:
17 June - Are public policies fitted to boost building renovations?
- 24 January - Becoming a Smart city: How did they do it? (video here)
- 19 February - Investing in deep refurbishment: Is it worth it? (video here)
- 12 March - Integrated energy planning: good practices for municipalities
- 2 April - Tools to get urban energy planning right
Watch the previous episodes on YouTube!
In case of questions do not hesitate to contact us using the contact details below.