Due to the increase in COVID-19 cases and the new measurements in the United Kingdom, SPACE International Conferences which will be held in February 2021 including SPACE International Conference 2021 on Computer Aided Design in Architecture and Urban Planning will be online.
SPACE International Conference 2021 on Computer Aided Design in Architecture and Urban Planning will be held in London on 26-27 February 2021. SPACE Conferences always attract a substantial number of participants from all over the world.
Thus, the Conference establishes an ideal platform to recent advances and research results in the fields of computer aided design, architecture and urban planning.
The scientific quality of the Conference provided by SPACE International Advisory Board and the variety of the topics are the most important reasons behind this success of the series.
SPACE Studies of Planning and Architecture invites researchers, planners, architects and social partners to share their knowledge and experiences from their fields of expertise according to the topics of the Conference, but not limited to.
- Computer Aided Design
- Computer Aided Design in Architecture
- Computer Aided Design in Urban Planning
- Computer aided design and 3D visualization technology
- Building Information Modeling
- Simulation and Design Optimization
- Interdisciplinary Design
- Generative/Parametric Design
- Computer Vision
- Performance in Design
- Urban management and computer technologies
- Intelligent Environments
- Modeling in urban development
- Responsive Urban And Landscape Systems
- Forming Processes