This conference, held in the context of the Train-to-NZEB project on the occasion of the opening of the CZ Building Knowledge Hub, will take place on 2 March 2017 in the premises of the Architecture and Building Foundation (ABF) in Prague, Czech Republic. This is the first conference dedicated to Nearly Zero-energy Buildings (nZEB) in the Czech Republic, and it will be conducted with the international participation of stakeholders from Germany, Romania and Slovakia.
The conference themes include the following:
- Presentation of the Construction 4.0 programme
- Development of nZEBs in Romania
- Passive House concept related to nZEB
- Trainings in Train-to-NZEB project, goals, results, activities
- Energy Efficiency of nZEB in Slovakia
- Cost optimality of the nZEB
- Announcement of Quality mark Product - technology 2017
- Opening ceremony of the training center BKH
- Presentation of construction models
- Presentation of measuring equipment for testing of air tightness (BlowerDoor test), infrared cameras and CO₂ concentration meter
The event will be combined with an exhibition of efficient technical solutions and materials (awarded by quality mark Product - technology 2017).
For further information, please visit the event's website at the link below.