This conference by the UK Indoor Environments Group (UKIEG) and the Health Effects of Modern Airtight Construction (HEMAC) Network, will bring together research and case studies to help shed light on the topic of the indoor home environment. The event is intended for academics, policy makers and industry experts with an interest in improving indoor environments for health and wellbeing.
Conference topics include (but are not limited to):
- Psychological and physiological effects of the indoor built environments (to include light, sound, spatial characteristics, hygrothermal conditions, indoor air quality and visual comfort)
- Indoor environmental quality tools, standards, policies and regulations
- Ventilation performance and exposure to indoor air contaminants
- Occupant behaviour, control and environmental psychology
- Indoor environmental quality in new build or retrofitted buildings
- Deadline for abstract submission: 10 March 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance: mid-March
For further information, please visit the event's website at the link below.