November 21, 2019, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM, Europe/Warsaw
WEBINAR - BIM for manufacturers: alternative ways to promote products in BIM
As a manufacturer, you probably ask yourself questions, how to attract designers' attention, how to increase their interest and thus the use of your products in many projects, and how to increase sales, or positively influence marketing activities.
As it turns out, this is not only your hurdle…
All manufacturers struggle with this problem, starting with those who produce pipes and bricks, through doors, windows, fire-protection systems, heat pumps and ending with stoves.
You can easily and quickly convince designers to actively use your BIM libraries in their projects. You can do it in TWO WAYS:
1) by using BIM portals and online catalogs, which is a fairly obvious and frequently used strategy,
2) by introducing the Omnichannel distribution of your BIM objects by using a comprehensive platform for central content and data management.
Or! Maybe that's not all and... you can combine these two possibilities together!
AGENDA OF WEBINAR
- BIM - a quick recap
- BIM portals - pros and cons
- Alternative ways to promote the product portfolio - pros and cons
- The perfect strategy for promoting via BIM
- Q & A
Use this link to register for the webinar!
You definitely should join us and listen to experts from BIMStreamer, the BIM and IT professionals with a strong background in:
- Product Information Management,
- Classification System,
- Digital and IT solutions for Manufacturers.
The presentation will be based on real use cases and the examples of utilization of BIM objects in Web, Revit, and mobile environment.
Marcin Michalski - BIMStreamer
President and co-founder of Sagiton Sp. z o.o. and BIMStreamer, Master of Computer Science at the Wrocław University of Technology and the Cisco Academy, author of publications in the field of software engineering, a systems architect with over 12 years of working experience in the field of digital solutions for manufacturing, construction, and marketing. Advocate for using modern technologies in the construction and property sectors.
Jacek Pyda - BIMStreamer
BIM Specialist at Sagiton Sp. z o. o., Master of Engineering (Building Technology) at the Wrocław University of Technology. Focused on searching new ways to optimize work related to design and construction.
You can't participate in the webinar? We have a solution!
1) Meet us at BIM World Munich, 26. - 27. November 2019. Contact Marcin directly for a meeting date: email@example.com
2) Contact us directly for the webinar content: firstname.lastname@example.org