This webinar will take place on the 17th June, 12.00 to 13.30.
For EU to become climate-neutral by 2050, buildings need to transform from passive isolated elements to energy-efficient and smart-grid ready buildings, able to act as active nodes well integrated to the energy grids and other infrastructures, while answering occupants needs.
A number of EU funded projects is currently developing and testing solutions that will push further the smart readiness of buildings and their interactions with the environment. They address various topics such as the optimization of energy consumption and (renewable) generation, the provision of flexibility services to the power network, improved wellbeing and new services to occupants, as well as new business opportunities and models.
This webinar gives you the opportunity to meet 8 projects and discuss their key innovations.
Projects that are close to completion or have recently finished will present their results and share lessons learnt:
Projects that have recently started will present their objectives and the innovation they will develop:
- 12:00-12:03: short introduction of BuildUp and of the webinar: Karine Laffont-Eloire, DOWEL Innovation
- 12:03-12:08: short introduction of SmartBuilt4EU: Alexis David, ECTP
- 12:08-12:48: presentations of 5 projects that are close to completion or already completed (7 to 8 min per project)
- 12:08-12:16: Heat4cool - Maurizio Zaglio, Sunamp
- 12:16-12:24: RenoZEB – Michelle Vavallo, Solintel
- 12:24-12:32: eTeacher – Carmina Bocanegra, Cemosa
- 12:32-12:40: TABEDE - Zia Lennard, R2M Solution
- 12:40-12:48: HOLISDER – Ander Romero, Tecnalia
- 12:48-13:08: presentations of 4 starting projects (4 to 5 min per project)
- 12:48-12:53: EPC recast – Olivier Greslou, CSTB
- 12:53-12:58: Matrycs - Pasquale Andriani, Engineering Ingegneria Informatica spa
- 12:58-13:03: Phoenix - Antonio Skarmeta, University of Murcia
- 13:03-13:08: COGITO - Katerina Valalaki, Hypertech
- 13:08-13:30: Q&A / panel discussion.
The webinar is organised by the SmartBuilt4EU project, an EC-funded project that aims to support the innovation ecosystem in the smart building value chain through concrete networking and communication actions. It is coordinated by ECTP, the European Construction, built environment and energy efficient building Technology Platform, and gathers partners EURAC, VITO, R2M and DOWEL Innovation, as well as the ECTP members LIST, ASM, CARDIFF University, TNO and VTT.