How to make an existing home energy efficient, gas-free, or energy neutral?
This 90' minutes webinar will offer housing providers ways to make an existing home energy efficient, gas-free, or energy neutral!
The goal of the TripleA-reno Board Game is to become more knowledgeable about the energy transition and to gain new insights into measures and concepts that play a role in the energy transition.
The Board Game is an excellent opportunity to train how to engage with tenants and professionals so that you can plan deep renovation together and assure that people are at the centre.
Join us and choose the right measures and learn about smart concepts to complete various scenarios. Answer insight questions to make your vision more concrete!
- 14:15 – 14:30 Connection to the platform
- 14:30 – 14:35 Welcome: Sorcha Edwards, Secretary General, Housing Europe
- 14:35 – 14:40 interactive poll session, Abderrahim Khairi, Membership and Events Coordinator, Housing Europe
- 14:40 – 14:50 Introduction TripleA-Reno: Simona d’Oca , PhD, Architect at Huygen Engineers and Advice, Coordinator of the TripleA-Reno project.
- 14:50 – 15:00 Explains the idea behind & current use in the NL: Jan Cromwijk, Project coordinator for training, additional training, making the built environment more sustainable at ISSO
- 15:00 – 15:10 Game leader to explain the rules: Dara Turnbull, Research Coordinator, Housing Europe
- 15:10 – 15:50: Let’s play three different scenarios!
- Low maintenance costs
- Multi-phase design
- Zero-Energy Building
- 15:50 – 16:00 Closing and feedback from players