The World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED) are among Europe’s largest annual conferences on energy efficiency and renewable energy. The 2018 conference will take place from 28 February - 2 March 2018 in Wels, Austria.
Energy efficiency and renewable energy are key to boost the economic competitiveness of the EU, its member states, regions and individual businesses. Resulting economic growth provides jobs and the ability to invest in the further progress of the clean energy transition to the benefit of all citizens. Clean energy for economic competitiveness and how to make the clean energy transition work for business, planet and people will therefore be core themes of the World Sustainable Energy Days 2018.
The event's topics are the following:
- renewable energy sources
- energy efficiency
- energy-efficient and sustainable buildings, energy services
- sustainable energy research, technologies, markets and policies
- products, services, business models
WSED 2018 will feature policies, technology innovation and market development, offering a combination of conferences and interactive events:
- European Pellet Conference
- European Energy Efficiency Conference
- Young Energy Researchers (see also the relevant BUIlD UP event)
- Energy Efficiency Economy
- E-Mobility & Smart Buildings
- Technology Innovation: Energy and Buildings
- Energy Efficiency Policy Workshop
- Tradeshow, Poster Presentation, Site Visits
For further information on registration, programme, etc., please visit the event’s website at the link below.