L’éco-prêt à taux zéro
Established since 2009, the 0% loan aims at helping owners and landlords to finance extensive renovation in their properties. The maximum loan cap is EUR 30,000 and has a repayment period of 10 years.
The eco-loan is used to finance the work required to achieve savings in energy and greenhouse gas emissions. This covers all of the required works, the management of the project and any insurance costs. To benefit from the eco-interest loan, applicants must implement a "combination of works", comprising of at least two measures, and achieve a certain level of energy efficiency.
Eligible works are the following (at least two must be implemented):
- high thermal performance insulation of roof;
- high thermal performance insulation of walls;
- high thermal performance insulation of windows, glazed walls and doors;
- replacement of heating or domestic hot water (DHW) system;
- installation of new heating or DHW system using renewables.
For more information, please click here.