Aides de l'ADEME
In order to support the energy and ecological transition in France, ADEME has adopted a new organisation for its financial support to companies, communities, research organisations and structures that can bring new cash flow to projects.
The aid is organised under 4 topics covering: the reduction of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emissions (GHG), the development of renewable energy sources, sustainable economy, redevelopment of brownfields and contaminated sites and improvement of indoor and outdoor air quality.
- decision aids: diagnostics and project support of studies conducted by an external advisor;
- environmental projects, mainly in the form of investments: exemplary operations or broadcast operations of proven technologies (Heat Fund, Waste Fund, support for anaerobic digestion).
- research, development and innovation projects;
- studies "of general character”: benchmarking, prospective, tools development, methods, evaluation etc.;
- territorial observations.
- communication, training, entertainment programmes;
- educational equipment;
- engagement programmes.
Aid in the context of a contract of objectives:
- territorial projects of 3 years on the basis of a performance objective.
For more details on the Aides de l'ADEME please visit the ADEME website.