The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE) Natural Ventilation Group is an international group, founded in 1994. The committee comprise some 30 members from industry and academia serving a wider membership of 7520.
The aims of the group are:
- to ensure natural ventilation is properly considered at the design stage equally with mechanical ventilation or air conditioning;
- to disseminate knowledge via seminars and publications;
- to recommend research projects;
- to be at the forefront of knowledge about the low energy, environmental and economic performance of natural ventilation;
- to work with consultants, contractors, manufacturers and researchers in pursuing these aims.
Please visit the group's website for more information at: http://www.cibse.org/nvg