This scheme is now closed.
Klimata Pārmaiņu Finanšu Instruments
The Climate Change Financial Instrument (CCFI) is a Government budget programme of the Republic of Latvia. The aim of CCFI is to prevent global climate change, adapt to the effects of climate change and contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions (for example, by implementing activities to improve the energy performance of buildings in both public and private sectors, through the development and implementation of technologies that use renewable energy resources, as well as the implementation of the integrated solutions to reduce greenhouse gas emissions).
Projects implemented under CCFI include:
- increasing energy efficiency in municipal buildings;
- energy efficiency in buildings higher education institutions Solutions for reducing greenhouse gas emissions vocational education buildings;
- solutions for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in industrial buildings;
- solutions for reducing greenhouse gas emissions in Municipal Buildings;
- low energy housing;
- renewable energy use in household sector (microgeneration).
For more information about the CCFI and upcoming calls for proposals, please click here.