The Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE) funded project Collaboration for Housing Nearly Zero-Energy Renovation (COHERENO), aimed to strengthen collaboration of enterprises in innovative business schemes for realising Nearly Zero-Energy Building (NZEB) renovations in single family owner occupied houses. The project focused on eliminating barriers for collaboration, providing enterprises with guidance on how to collaborate and on developing services for the different customer segments.
Major outputs of the project included:
- National recognised public lists of actors in NZEB single-family house renovations in Austria, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and Norway
- An overview of structures for successful collaboration between contractors and other actors that are involved in delivering NZEB single-family housing renovation in the partner countries
- Detailed recommendations on how to implement quality assurance in the various business models, specifically aimed at increasing consumer confidence.
- The organisation, promotion, implementation and documentation of national Business Collaboration Events in Austria, Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands and Norway, and the compilation of high potential models for collaborative NZEB renovations of owner-occupied single-family houses in these countries
- The enabling of motivated supply actors to launch integrated services of NZEB renovation of single-family houses and the establishing of about 20-25 new business collaborative models
For more information visit the project's website at the link provided below.
Project duration: April 2013 to March 2016