KfW Energy Efficiency Programme - Waste Heat
The Waste Heat Energy Efficiency Programme involves investments in the modernisation, expansion or new construction of facilities within Germany, which recover or avoid waste heat.
The Programme is available to:
- German and non-German enterprises;
- Enterprises under an energy contracting;
- Self-employed professionals.
The following promotional funds are available:
- loan, up to 25 million Euro per project;
- repayment bonus of 30% to 40%.
- 30% of investment costs;
- up to 40% for small and medium sized enterprises.
To find out more please visit the KfW website at the link provided below.