The overall strategic objective of the EPISCOPE project of the Intelligent Energy Europe (IEE) is to make the energy refurbishment processes in the European housing sector transparent and effective. This will help to ensure that the climate protection targets will actually be attained and that corrective or enhancement actions can be taken in due time, if necessary.
The scope of the project includes:
- residential building typologies;
- elaboration of building stock models;
- tracking the implementation of energy saving measures;
- elaboration of a concerted set of energy performance indicators;
- installation of bottom up monitoring procedures.
For further information on the project, deliverables etc., please visit the EPISCOPE project website.