The mission of EuroWindoor (EW) is to represent the interest of the European window, door and facade manufacturers through close dialogue with EU and other relevant institutions. Thereby contributing to the EU’s commitment regarding better regulation as well as job creation, energy security, resource efficiency and carbon emission reductions without imposing unnecessary burdens on the sector.
To be a valued stakeholder for EU institutions when developing legal framework with impact on the European window, door and facade sector.
- Ensure window and door products are on the agenda as a positive product. Daylight providers providing energy efficiency and better comfort and health in buildings
- Ensure sufficient knowledge of key EU regulation for the industry. Monitor and react on key relevant EU legislation and initiatives. Make sure key EU regulation does not take us by surprise
- Work for Better regulation for the industry. Unnecessary burdens and double regulation to be avoided
- Support to replacement agenda in Europe. Window, door and facade contribute to energy savings and better comfort in Europe
- Contribution to sustainability and recyclability agenda. Secure that products are fairly assessed on technical verified facts
- Securing a strong and efficient organization.Seen as a constructive cooperation partner, that are agile and can react and contribute within the necessary time span