This project assesses the extent to which a high proportion of heating and cooling reduces dependence on industrial processes and thus the pollution associated with them. It will bring together research centres, suppliers and technologies to join forces and calculate the economic gains from the use of solar energy.
Start date: 1 May 2020 - End date: 30 April 2024
- COMMISSARIAT A L ENERGIE ATOMIQUE ET AUX ENERGIES ALTERNATIVES
- SINTEF ENERGI AS
- ABSOLICON SOLAR COLLECTOR AB
- INDUSTRIAL SOLAR GMBH
- KEMIJSKI INSTITUT
- RINA CONSULTING SPA
- INES PLATEFORME FORMATION & EVALUATION
- CLARIANT PRODUKTE (DEUTSCHLAND) GMBH
- CLARIANT IBERICA PRODUCCION SA
- MC SHARED SERVICES SA
- SONAE ARAUCO PORTUGAL SA
- AMIRES SRO
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 884213.