Welcome to the (r)evolution in home renovation
The clean energy transition starts at home
- Buildings generate ~40% of global emissions: Energy efficiency, renewable energy, and water conservation upgrades can have an immediate, significant and lasting impact on mitigating climate change
- People spend 90% of their time indoors: Making homes more sustainable and energy-efficient results in improved comfort through better lighting, temperature, and cleaner air
GNE Finance aims to stimulate building renovation across Europe by making it accessible for all Europeans.
GNE Finance: High impact investments in financing for the built environment
- Investments: Leaders in leveraging finance to deliver innovative solutions that maximize social and environmental impact while delivering sustainable returns to capital providers.
- Solutions: Advisory and financing solutions for home and building renovation.
- Support: Support homeowners throughout the renovation process and offer affordable and customized financing for energy efficiency, renewable energy, water conservation, safety and accessibility improvements in homes and buildings.
- Efficiency: GNE Finance's digital platform delivers scalability, aggregation and economies of scale.
Financing for more than just energy-efficiency
GNE programs make the decision to renovate easy and immediate
- Up to 100% financing: Financing which makes it easy for anyone, at any socioeconomic level, to renovate their home, improve their living conditions and take a big step towards climate sustainability, immediately.
- Long terms of 5-20 years: Loan durations aligned with the useful lifetime of the measures implemented. This enables people to sustainably wrap the cost of financing into their monthly budgets, by using the savings in energy bills to off-set payments.
- Flexible loan amounts: Loans that cover a wide range of renovation needs related to energy efficiency, renewables, energy storage, accessibility, and structural safety.
- Attractive and affordable conditions: Financing programs designed to provide the right balance between risk exposure, affordability, and attractiveness to homeowners.
GNE Finance's proven home renovation formula
3 key factors + Public Authority endorsement = Trust to Renovate
- 1. Technical Assistance: Targeted support to program originators and to homeowners
- 2. Affordable Financing: Attractive offer that results in low monthly payments
- 3. Smart Funding: Support for vulnerable populations and energy-poor consumers