Innovative pre-fabricated components including different Waste construction materials reducing building Energy and minimising Environmental impacts
InnoWEE is a Horizon 2020 project that is looking for new innovative solutions within recycling Construction and Demolition Waste. Hence new way of recycling and also new geopolymer technology formulation is being investigated in terms of economic feasibility, performance and technological advancement.
- To develop realistic performant and cost-efficient solutions with innovative products for new and existing buildings thereby creating new business and real estate development opportunities.
- Recovery, disassembling and selection of CDW to yield suitable raw materials and devel-opment of new high performance prefabricated versatile geopolymeric panels.
- To verify the performance of the panels installing them first in a pilot and then in 3 real demo sites. To model the real and “virtual” demo sites with different climate to obtain different scenarios.
- Introduction and incisiveness of the new materials and solutions in the markets.
- Evaluation of the reduction of energy and environmental sustainability.
- Development of information guidelines for applications installation and training on the new solutions and dissemination of the results.
Project duration: October 2026 – September 2020.