Zlepšovanie tepelno-technických vlastností verejných budov
The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in cooperation with the Ministry of Economy has launched the Slovak Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Finance Facility – SLOVSEFF (I, II & III)
SLOVSEFF addresses private companies, ESCO sand housing associations implementing energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
SLOVSEFF offers Loans Grants and Free technical assistance.
Eligible sub-projects within the residential sector are complex thermal rehabilitation projects of blocks of flats such as:
- insulation of the building envelope;
- new double-glazed windows;
- new radiators;
- hydraulic adjustment of heating system;
- urban renewable energy systems;
- equithermic regulation;
- compact house transfer device.
Eligible renewable energy projects with private companies will include:
- small hydro power up to 10 MW;
- solar systems (thermal);
- geothermal systems;
- biomass systems (heat production up to 10 MW, electricity up to 5 MW);
- wind farms up to 5 MW;
- heat pumps.
Eligible energy efficiency sub-projects with private industrial companies include restructuring, upgrading and modernisation of demand side industrial assets. This will include, inter-alia:
- rehabilitation of boilers and boiler houses;
- rehabilitation of heat distribution systems;
- combined heat and power smaller than 20 MW thermal input;
- industrial scale heat pumps and efficient cooling installations;
- installation of heat recovery from processes;
- automation and control for processes and utilities;
- process optimisation;
- improvement or replacement of energy mechanisms;
- utility building insulation measures;
- fuel switching.
For more information please visit the SLOVSEFF official website.