building energy sector. Our company Seviso Ltd., headquartered in Finland,
has patented world-wide a building concept that reduces energy consumption
by 60-80% with a great reduction to carbon dioxide emissions.
The innovation is to install a brick or element house inside bedrock benefiting
from the earth's thermal mass. This innovation combines the latest excavation techniques, a rock house, and special
building sites in a novel way that have not yet been utilized together.
Our method distinguishes itself from current underground construction
through the presence of an airspace between building and rock walls,
resulting in a freestanding building not in contact with natural rock walls
or condensation. The building is fronted with glass and faces south to maximize the amount of
natural light. The benefits for consumers include:
- Low energy cost ( 60-80 % saving)
- Unique, panorama building sites, currently widely underused
- Almost no maintenance for the building exterior
- Individual choice and eco trend leader status ( sea front, mountain etc)
- Protection against fire, wind, and natural phenomena like earthquakes
- Quieter than traditional surface building
- Good value retention
We are currently building our construction company and architect partner
network. Our business model is to grant country licences for trusted
partners and provide know-how packages for establishing the local
implementation of the rock building.
Looking forward to your interest in this matter.