This course will give candidates the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge in the Installation and Maintenance of Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems.
The SGAS ‘Renewables’ courses are accredited by Logic Certification and are fully accepted by all Microgeneration Certification Scheme (MCS) Scheme Providers.
The course has a 2-2.5 days duration and includes the following content:
- Regulations & Standards
- Collector Types
- Solar Heated Storage Vessels
- Solar Primary Circuit Types
- Basic System Design & Integration
- External & Internal Site Survey Requirements
- Filling & Commissioning
- Servicing & Fault Finding
For more information about the Solar Thermal Hot Water Course and SGAS please click here.