SolarPower Europe’s aim is to ensure that more energy is generated by solar than any other energy source by 2030 and to lead our members to make solar the core of a smart, sustainable, secure and inclusive energy system in order to reach carbon neutrality before 2050.
- Successfully positioning solar-based energy solutions with policymakers at the European level and through national level influence so that an enabling environment is delivered for solar power growth in Europe.
- Producing thought leading energy market analysis that supports the business objectives of our members and promotes solar power to policymakers and the energy sector.
- Ensuring that solar-based energy solutions have access to financing and funding across Europe, through communication and exchange with the finance community.
- Effectively communicating the benefits of solar power through all relevant communication channels, with consistent messages across Europe and globally, so that our key arguments gain traction in both the media and with stakeholders.
- Effective coordination of business opportunities for members through supporting the attendance of members at the best networking and business development platforms in Europe and beyond.
- Creativity: bringing the most creative solutions to the energy challenges facing society today.
- Dynamism: embracing flexibility to work seamlessly on different topics and issues, building transferable skills to meet the needs of SolarPower Europe's membership.
- Enthusiasm: delivering work outcomes above and beyond the expected call of duty, enthusiastically going the extra mile to achieve objectives.
- Respect for the needs of members, colleagues and for cultural diversity.