This project aims to correctly introduce the Smart Readiness Indicator (SRI) into the national regulation and markets of six member states: Spain, France, Portugal, Austria, Cyprus and Croatia. In this way, the test phase will help other countries to learn about successes and obstacles and to learn and plan accordingly.
Start date: 1 November 2022 - End date: 31 October 2025
- Energetski institut Hrvoje Požar, Universität für Bodenkultur Wien
- AEE – Institut für Nachhaltige Technologien
- Federation on European heating and air-conditioning associations (REHVA)
- Cyprus Energy Agency
- Certificacion Energetica Sl.
- Fundacion Cener – National Renewable Energy Centre of Spain
- R2M Solution
- HEBES Intelligence Single Member I.K.E.
- University of Piraeus Research Centre (UPRC)
- ADENE – Agency for Energy
Project funded by LIFE Programme.