How and where do I obtain EN standards?

Share this Post:

CEN standards (ENs) or draft CEN standards (prENs) and combined EN-ISO standards are officially published by CEN in Brussels but can only be obtained from the so called National Standards Bodies (NSBs). The CEN website (www.cenorm.be) provides the contacts and also has a search engine to see which standard activities are in progress and which existing and draft standards are available. 

Author:  Dick van DIJK (TNO)
Date:   14/04/06