360optimi tools help you to identify the life-cycle cost (LCC) of your choice while controlling environmental performance through life-cycle assessment (LCA), both in new construction and renovations. LCA can be used to compare designs, strengthen bids and to achieve credits in certification systems.
The tool works perfectly for large teams, allowing for collaborative data input and direct feedback of results to all stakeholders. The platform is third-party certified for compliance with international LCA standards. The solution also allows objective and fact-based sustainability benchmarking for competitions, including architectural, design and land sales competitions. All data is transparent and the outcomes are fully comparable therefore ensuring participants and organisers of fair and neutral treatment.
- performance of LCA and LCC quickly and easily
- credits for LEED (v3/v4), BREEAM (NOR, SE and International 2013) and more
- new: Infrastructure LCA and Water Footprint for CEEQUAL (4/5/5.1)
- credits and compliance with GBC Finland Building Performance Metrics, Green Globes, BCA Green Mark Singapore and Living Building Challenge 3.0.
- third-party certified for compliance with EN 15978, ISO 21931-1, ISO 21929, ISO 14040 & EN 15804
- compare designs and their impacts
- integrate BIM with One Click LCA
- delegate the work to your design team
- customised solutions