The Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) has developed an interactive tool that generates information on EU funding programmes. For the moment application is available for:
- Horizon 2020 SME Instrument
- Horizon 2020 Societal Challenge 'Climate action, environment, resource efficiency & raw materials'
- Horizon 2020 energy efficiency
The application consists of 3 different modules:
- A dynamic map showing all the beneficiaries of the programme. The red pins indicate project coordinators, the green ones, project partners. Clicking on a pin generates information on the beneficiary and the project, which is displayed in a pane on the right side of the screen.
- Beneficiaries and project lists. To switch from beneficiaries to projects click on the buttons at the top right of the screen.
- Statistics: on the main page the system presents the number of participants (individual companies selected for funding), the budget allocated so far and the number of projects selected for funding. When clicking on one of the 3 icons, a bar chart is generated. Mouse over a bar to display the full name of the country and the figure.
- Project type
- Call date
- Project start date
- Project end date.
The application can be embedded in any website.
For further information or to access the tool, please visit the relevant EASME webpages at the links below.