Participate in the EUROPA Mentoring Programme to learn from experienced peers how to push deep renovations focusing on private residential buildings. Through a multi-step learning process, groups of peers will have the opportunity to learn from our EUROPA pilot partners.
The call for application for the EUROPA mentoring programme has opend on January 24th, 2022. Deadline: February 21st, 2022
What is the EUROPA Replication Process mentoring programme about?
The mentoring programme of the EUROPA Replication aims to share knowledge and skills regarding the development and adaptation of the EUROPA One-Stop-Shop and Energy Efficiency Subscription to advance deep energy renovations of residential buildings on a regional level.
The mentoring programme includes the following aspects:
- Matching with one of our pilot partners and a mentee-peer group
- Self-directed learning supported by a mentor from March to September 2022
- Collective kick-off and closing event (online)
- Four sessions with mentor and peer group (online)
- 1,5 days learning meeting in the region of your mentor
- Optional specialised topic sessions (online)
The EUROPA mentoring programme is open to primary stakeholders for deep energy renovations (of residential buildings) in their regional context. That includes:
- Local authorities (priority)
- Energy agencies (priority)
- Public/private housing companies
- (Renovation) One-Stop-Stops
- Organisations/Companies which support house owners in renovation efforts
Find more information here.