A call for papers is now open for the IAQ 2016 conference, Defining Indoor Air Quality: Policy, Standards and Best Practices, co-organised by ASHRAE and AIVC. The conference will take place from 12 to 14 September 2016 at the Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria, in Alexandria, Va. The conference programme will include internationally acclaimed keynote speakers, original peer reviewed papers, the latest in indoor environmental quality control, plus workshops and panel discussions.
Contributions are invited on the following themes and topics among others:
- Definitions and metrics;
- Regulatory vs. voluntary compliance for achieving IAQ;
- IAQ certification programmes;
- Low energy/high performance buildings and IAQ;
- IAQ in sustainable building programmes;
- Interactions—IEQ, climate change, energy efficiency;
- Best practices;
- Ventilation and infiltration;
- Residential IAQ standards and policies;
- IAQ in Developing Economies;
- IAQ in mobile environments—aircraft, trains, ships, motor vehicles.
Deadline for abstracts submission: 2 November 2015.
Deadline for paper submission (upon acceptance): 16 February 2016.
For further information or to submit an abstract, please visit the relevant ASHRAE website.