The 38th AIVC conference: “Ventilating healthy low-energy buildings” will be held in Nottingham, UK together with the 6th TightVent and the 4th venticool conferences on September 13-14, 2017.
The event will place its focus on:
- thermal comfort and ventilative cooling (the application of ventilation to cool indoor spaces and reduce overheating risk in buildings);
- air infiltration through cracks in the building envelope and ductwork;
- the relationships between ventilation, indoor air quality and health.
- Deadline for abstract submission: 1 March, 2017
- Notification of abstract acceptance: 1 April, 2017
- Deadline for paper submission: 31 May 2017
To submit your abstract please visit: http://www.aivc2017conference.org/#abstracts
For further information see attached flyer and visit the conference website at the link provided below.