The keynote speakers for the 38th AIVC - 6th TightVent - 4th venticool conference: "Ventilating healthy low-energy buildings" have been announced. The joint conference, co-organised by the International Network on Ventilation and Energy Performance (INIVE), on behalf of the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC), TightVent Europe (the Building and Ductwork Airtightness Platform) and venticool (the international platform for ventilative cooling, Brunel University London, the University of Nottingham & CIBSE, takes place Sept. 13-14, 2017, in Nottingham, UK.
The keynote speakers are:
- Sani Dimitroulopoulou, Public Health England
- Cath Noakes, University of Leeds
- Tadj Oreszczyn, the Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
- Peter Rankin, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Paul Ruyssevelt, University College London (UCL)
- Don Weekes, Indoor Environmental Quality Global Alliance (IEQ-GA)
- Ant Wilson, Aecom
The Early Bird Registration rates of £549 for regular two-day conference attendance and £175 for students, are available through June 16, 2017. For more information and to register please visit the event's website at the link provided below.