The European Commission invites you to take part in the EU Sustainable Energy Week 2012. Every year hundreds of organisations in over 30 countries take part in the EU Sustainable Energy Week, the reference event for energy efficiency and renewable energy sources in Europe. For this 6th edition you still can be part of it by organising an Energy Day in your city or region. An Energy Day is a not-for-profit event, activity, project, exhibition or display that promotes energy efficiency or renewable energy. It must take place between 18-22 June 2012 (weekends before and after are also accepted).
Here are five good reasons to get involved:
- Confirm your active role in this European movement towards a change in the energy landscape
- Get communication support from the EUSEW Secretariat (event organisation, media relations, social media) and improve your chance of impact
- Showcase your initiatives throughout our social media channels, and join the online EUSEW community
- Benefit from the EUSEW online web platform, and get in the official programme
- Benefit from an European media focus on sustainable energy and achieve media coverage for your organisation.
To be part of it just create and account and upload your event on the EUSEW website.
For any further questions, please visit www.eusew.eu or directly contact the EUSEW Secretariat at email@example.com
Looking forward to welcoming you on board!