ESDEIC Green and Circular Economy, Sustainable Development and Energy International Research -online- Confrerence
Submission of abstracts: 30th October 2020
Acceptance notification: 2nd November 2020
Submission of full papers: 15th November 2020
Early bird registration: 15th November 2020
1. Prepare your abstract(s)
Please prepare your abstract in English, in MS WORD (.doc or .docx).
Papers not written in English won’t be considered for the conference.
The abstracts must have ONE A4 page.
In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors should be available to present the paper at the conference.
If you have any question, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Climate change and global warming
- Designing the future: a new society and a new economy?
- Ecology and ecosystem management Energy technologies and sustainability
- Environmental education
- Environmental impact assessment and mitigation
- Environmental planning, management and policies
- Food waste
- Forest and biodiversity conservation
- GIS for health Management
- Global, national and local sustainable development
- Green city
- Green energy and renewable energy
- Green transportation
- Implementing sustainable development goals
- Industrial pollution
- Innovation in health and environment applications
- Knowledge society.
- Public health, policy and law and environment
- Responsible Research and Innovation and research ethics
- Smart cities for a Sustainable Development
- Spatial environmental planning
- Sustainable development and education
- Sustainable development goals and social engagement.
- The environmental footprint of tourism
- Pandemics and sustainable development
PAY YOU FEE