The Call for Papers for the 15th International Conference of the International Building Performance Simulation Association (IBPSA) - Building Simulation Conference 2017 (BS2017) is now open.
The conference will focus on the state of the art in simulation tools, applications and new developments. The event will feature updates and insights regarding new research to improve simulation capabilities for advanced low-energy building systems, case studies from successful projects that demonstrate the key role that simulation plays, and ongoing efforts to enable compliance and building rating software to support radiant and other energy efficient systems. One-page abstracts are sought for peer-reviewed papers on any aspect of building-related performance modeling and associated software techniques.
- Abstract Due Date: August 10, 2016
- Paper Due Date: November 30, 2016
Sample topics to be covered in the conference are:
- Whole building energy simulation;
- Lighting and daylighting;
- Airflow in and around buildings;
- Uncertainty, validation and risk management;
- Calibration of models for deep retrofits;
- Model-based control and controls design tools;
- Beyond the building - modeling at the campus and urban scales;
- Stock modeling for policy evaluation and planning;
- Real-time modeling - linking design to operation;
- Building information modeling and import from CAD;
- Thermal comfort modeling;
- Visualising and communicating predicted performance.
Submission details and conference information is provided at: