Submissions are now open to become a member of the EeB-CA2 expert group.
EeB-CA2 is a Coordination and Support Action (CSA) which aims at providing the right set of instruments, supporting technology-clustering and geo-clustering upon the whole set of EeB PPP EC-funded projects. Its primary ambition consists in enhancing and rationalising coordinated and broader dissemination, technology transfer and future exploitation activities of clustered projects, so as to help them better promote and market their achievements and deliverables. Further details on the project website at http://www.e2b-clusters.eu.
The aim of this call is to set up a group of high-level experts from outside the EeB PPP EC-funded projects to support the following EeB-CA2 activities:
- Analysis of the impact of EeB-PPP projects results and of each technology Working Group Writing of synthesis based on the impact analysis for the Annual EeB Project Review to be published in December 2015.
- Validation of the Technology Readiness Level (TRL) and the market potential of the identified technologies developed within EeB PPP projects.
- In this perspective, the technology providers will confront their vision of their technology with the one of the experts.
- Some experts will also be asked to lead training activities for the technology providers, to help them improving their skills in terms of technology transfer
Each selected expert will be contracted following EC expert contracting rules:
- 450€ per working day
- 192€ (flat rate) per diem accommodation and subsistence expenses
- Travel expenses reimbursed on the basis of actual expenditure
Interested candidates are invited to submit the following information by email to email@example.com before September 11th, 2015 at 18:00 (Brussels local time) :
- The Application form (see attachment)
- A full Europass Curriculum Vitae
The full call text is also attached to this article (see attachment).