The STUNNING Renovation Hub, a virtual platform for the interactive knowledge exchange in energy-efficient building renovation, was launched by the EU-funded, Horizon 2020 project STUNNING in September 2018. It enables stakeholders throughout the value chain to share knowledge and experiences with each other through articles on their innovative refurbishment packages, replicable business models and case studies on their successful implementation.
- Articles on refurbishment packages offer a description of the technologies included, information on difficulties and barriers during its implementation, as well as lessons learned and cost-benefit analyses.
- Articles on successful business models contain information on the most promising business model types, selected and optimized by the STUNNING project team.
- Articles on practical case studies are meant to show best practices of how promising business models can be successfully implemented.
The Renovation Hub enables technology providers from a wide range of fields, such as from construction, new materials, energy and smart home, to promote their renovation technologies and replicable business models across Europe. Building owners and municipalities, on the other hand, can find or disseminate appropriate refurbishment packages, business models and best practices. By launching the Renovation Hub, STUNNING is thus promoting an accelerated adoption of innovative building refurbishment packages in the market and strives to increase the pan-European refurbishment rate.
Interested parties can now officially register as STUNNING stakeholders with following degrees of participation:
- STUNNING Follower: Follow our social media activities, receive the newsletter and access to publicly available information from the Renovation Hub.
- STUNNING Expert: Get the possibility to submit your own articles, validate articles from other stakeholders and participate in our workshops.
- STUNNING Ambassador: Play a leading role in the validation of articles and disseminate information to your community.