MOEEBIUS project team is pleased to inform that video covering the course of MOEEBIUS Final Conference is available!
Please check the link and watch in the video how MOEEBIUS will contribute to the reduction of energy use in building sector.
Project Final Conference entitled "Higher energy efficiency and lower business risk - reducing the energy performance gap in buildings" was held on 28th February in Wels, Austria as part of World Sustainable Energy Days (WSED). Our event was organised in the framework of European Energy Efficiency Conference - one of specific WSED events, focused on Europe’s commitment to a clean energy transition.
Footage video presents the whole material recorded during the event, in particular:
- Modelling energy in buildings for urban sustainability – Ander Romero, Tecnalia, Spain (time: 4:05),
- Novel business models and new energy market roles – Filipe Neves da Silva, ISQ, Portugal (time: 22:50),
- Advancing the capabilities of energy simulation tools – Pablo de Agustin, Tecnalia, Spain (time: 35:25),
- Open and semantically enhanced middleware – Jakub Malanik, Honeywell, Czech Republic (time: 56:48),
- Innovative sensing and control devices - Brendan O´Flynn, Tyndall, Ireland (time: 1:10:30),
- Integrated applications for energy performance optimisation – Georg Ferdinand Schneider & Georgios D. Kontes, Technische Hochschule Nürnberg, Germany (time: 1:29:13),
- A replicable and easy transferable model – Mircea Bucur, Product Manager KiWi Power, UK (time: 1:45:14),
- PANEL DISCUSSION (time: 2:03:00).
MOEEBIUS ends at the end of April 2019. Project faces the challenge of reducing energy consumption in the building sector, based on modelling optimization of energy efficiency in buildings for urban sustainability. Project’s ambition was to elaborate products and services that will enable the minimization of the 'performance gap' and promote customer confidence in the attractiveness of diverse energy efficiency business models and contracts, such as Energy Performance Contracting (EPC).For more details please follow MOEEBIUS website.