The project “Clean Energy Cooperation with India (CECI)” aims to enhance India's capacity to deploy low carbon energy production and improve energy efficiency, thereby contributing to the mitigation of global climate change. Project activities will support India's efforts to secure the supply of energy and thus contribute to global energy security. Among others, European businesses in the energy technologies sector (renewables, energy efficiency, electrical network equipment) are to be involved.
The project will be implemented through three contracts corresponding to the following three Lots:
- Technical assistance on an off-shore wind park pilot (€ 1.800.000).
- Technical assistance for the implementation and management of solar parks (€ 1.700.000).
- Technical assistance for energy efficiency for the building sector in India; specifically, legal and policy support to the development and implementation of energy efficiency legislation for the building sector (€ 1.500.000).
The candidates may submit an application for one, two or all of the lots, but only one application per lot. Contracts will be awarded lot by lot and each lot will form a separate contract.
- Deadline for receipt of applications: 17:00 local time on Wednesday 01 July 2015
- Provisional date of invitation to tender: 15 July 2015
- Provisional commencement date of the contract: 15 November 2015
- Initial period of implementation of tasks: 1 January 2016
For further information on conditions of participation, eligibility, applications etc., please visit the relevant EuropeAid website.