World Sustainable Energy Days 2017 (WSED 2017) will take place from 1 - 3 March 2017 in Wels, Austria, offering a wide platform of events on sustainable energy. WSED17 aims to provide up-to-date information on technologies, policies and markets, with a purpose of making a significant contribution to awareness raising about renewable energy and energy efficiency.
The event's topics are the following:
- renewable energy sources
- energy efficiency
- energy-efficient and sustainable buildings, energy services
- sustainable energy research, technologies, markets and policies
WSED17 offer 8 conferences and 3 hands-on events:
- The European Energy Efficiency Conference, which will give an overview of energy efficiency policies and markets.
- The Energy Efficiency Services and Business Conference, which will deal with how the market of energy efficiency services can be developed further.
- The E-Mobility & Smart Buildings conference, which will focus on smart buildings, providing information on building integration; energy management, storage and charging solutions; market overview; best practice examples.
- The European Energy Efficiency Watch Conference, which is a workshop focusing on policy.
- The European Research Conference, which will present new research results on energy-efficient and sustainable buildings.
- The Young Researchers: Energy Efficiency + Biomass Conference
- The European Nearly Zero Energy Buildings Conference, focusing on energy efficient and sustainable buildings and NZEBs.
- The European Pellet Conference
- The "Energiesparmesse" Tradeshow (1 - 5 March), with leading tradeshow on renewable energy and energy efficiency with 100,000 visitors and 1,600 exhibitors annually.
- The Cooperation Platform, which offers companies and research organisations the opportunity to meet potential cooperation and business partners from all over the world in individually-planned meetings.
- Technical site visits
BUILD UP will be present at WSED 2017 with a stand, welcoming all those interested in resources on energy efficiency in buildings who would like to know how they can use BUILD UP to gain visibility.