The venticool platform was inaugurated in September 2012 to increase awareness on ventilative cooling and to foster exchanges in the field. From 2013 to 2019, venticool was the main communication and dissemination partner of IEA-EBC Annex 62 Ventilative Cooling and hosted the combined venticool-EBC annex 62 website. Following the official launch of the working phase of IEA EBC Annex 80 Resilient cooling of buildings in June 2019, venticool decided to broaden its scope in line with this new annex. An agreement was reached with the Annex 80 participants to implement an Annex 80 section on the venticool website, in addition to the Annex 62 dedicated section.
Venticool aims to play a major role in the ventilative and resilient cooling community with respect to the dissemination of information, either with its conferences, workshops & webinars, or with the material available on its website.
- Postponement of 41st AIVC ‐ ASHRAE IAQ ‐ 9th TightVent & 7th venticool joint conference in Athens, Greece
- IEA EBC Annex 80 Resilient Cooling for Buildings – Proceedings from the 2nd Expert Meeting
- Selected papers from the AIVC – TightVent‐ venticool 2019 Conference published at the April 2020 edition of the REHVA Journal
- The REHVA & IEQ‐GA Covid‐19 taskforces
- Recordings & Slides from the webinar on Ventilative Cooling Design and Examples
- AIVC Literature List 34 on “Ventilative Cooling”
IEA EBC annex 86 “Energy Efficient Smart IAQ Management for residential buildings”
Please click on the link provided below to download the newsletter.