This webinar took place on the 25th February, 12.00 to 13:15
With a staggering 97% of the housing stock estimated as being energy inefficient, the building sector represents a tremendous potential for energy savings, that still needs to be unlocked.
To that end, buildings need to transform from passive isolated elements to energy-efficient and smart-grid ready buildings, able to act as active nodes well integrated to the energy grids and other infrastructures, while answering occupants needs.
A number of EU funded projects is currently developing and testing solutions that will push further the smart readiness of buildings and their interactions with the environment.
They address various topics such as the optimization of energy consumption and (renewable) generation, the provision of flexibility services to the power network, improved wellbeing and new services to occupants, as well as new business opportunities and models.
This webinar gives you the opportunity to meet 10 of those projects and discuss their key innovations:
The webinar was organised by the SmartBuilt4EU project, an EC-funded project that aims to support the innovation ecosystem in the smart building value chain through concrete networking and communication actions.
It was coordinated by ECTP, the European Construction, built environment and energy efficient building Technology Platform, and gathers partners EURAC, VITO, R2M and DOWEL Innovation, as well as the ECTP members LIST, ASM, CARDIFF University, TNO and VTT.
- 12:00 - 12:07: SmartBuilt4EU - Alexis David
- 12:07 - 12:10: Intro of pitches - Karine Laffont-Eloire
- 12:10 - 12:15: DR-BOB - Sander Smit
- 12:15 - 12:20: frESCO - Juan Antonio Aranda
- 12:20 - 12:25: BuiltHub - Ulrich Filippi
- 12:25 - 12:30: CHESS SETUP - Victor Martinez
- 12:30 - 12:35: PLURAL - Maria Founti
- 12:35 - 12:40: domOS - Dominique Gabioud
- 12:40 - 12:45: REMOURBAN - Cristina de Torre Minguela
- 12:45 - 12:50: Homes4Life - Silvia Urra Uriarte
- 12:50 - 12:55: 4RinEU - Roberto Lollini
- 12:55 - 13:00: HEART - Claudio Del Pero
- 13:00 - 13:15: Q&A - All
 Source Building Performance Institute Europe (BPIE.)