Following the approval by the Executive Committee of the International Energy Agency (IEA) Energy in Buildings and Communities (EBC) Programme regarding the continuation of Annex 5 - Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre (AIVC) for the period 2017-2021, this tenth issue of the AIVC newsletter aims to provide information on the centre’s R&D related activities as well as its high impact dissemination activities involving the organisation of events, the production of publications, the cooperation with well-established organisations etc. in the field of ventilation and air infiltration.
- IEA EBC approves extension for AIVC (2017-2021)
- SAVE THE DATE: 13-14 September 2017, 38th AIVC conference, Nottingham UK
- ANSl/ASHRAE Standards 62.1-2016: Ventilation for Acceptable Indoor Air Quality, and 62.2-2016: Ventilation and Acceptable Indoor Air Quality in Residential Buildings
- Summaries from the ventilative cooling and airtightness workshops at Clima 2016
- Doing Ventilation Right in IAQ Studies: Workshop at Indoor Air 2016 in Ghent
- September 12-14, 2016: 37th AIVC -ASHRAE- IAQ joint conference Alexandria, VA, USA
- Energy Efficiency and Indoor Climate in Buildings
- 10th International BUILDAIR Symposium
- David Etheridge
- List of AIVC board members
Please visit the AIVC website to download and read the newsletter at the link provided below.