The Energy in Buildings and Communities (EBC) newsletter carries regular reports of energy policy development and research activities taking place in various countries. It contains updates on ongoing and planned research projects, features new publications and website information, as well as topical articles of a general nature. It is intended for those active in fields relating to operational energy saving for buildings and communities.
The EBC news Issue 62, November 2015 contains the following articles:
- Reducing Green House Gas emissions from buildings in South Korea;
- Cost effective building renovation;
- Creating reliable building energy models;
- A new approach to cooling and heating in buildings;
- Energy flexible buildings;
- Integration of microgeneration and related technologies in buildings.
Download the newsletter at: http://www.iea-ebc.org/fileadmin/user_upload/docs/News/EBC_News_Nov_2015.pdf