Report on the expected energy and environmental performance of each energy production and energy management technology (D3.1) | ZERO-PLUS project
This report is on the expected energy and environmental performance of each energy production and energy management technology for the eight types of residential buildings across the four case studies considered in the ZERO-PLUS project.
The report shows:
- an introduction and description of methodology;
- an introduction to the case study settlements;
- what dwelling types have been modelled;
- what technologies were assumed for each case study in the Baseline+ model;
- what Zero Plus technologies were modelled to achieve the Zero Plus goal;
- energy and environmental performance for each technology modelled.
According to the results, all case studies dwellings met the Zero Plus net regulated energy target of ≤ 20 kWh/m2 per year and the renewable energy production target of ≥ 50kWh/m2 per year.
To download the report please click here.
The ZERO-PLUS project: “Achieving near Zero and Positive Energy Settlements in Europe using Advanced Energy Technology”, funded under the EC H2020 program, aims at the development and implementation of a comprehensive, cost-effective system for Net Zero Energy (NZE) settlements. The system is composed of innovative solutions for the building envelope, for building energy generation and management, and for energy management at the settlement level. The developed solutions will be implemented in four different demonstration projects throughout the EU, with varying climates and building types. The results of their implementation will be monitored and analysed. More information can be found at: http://www.zeroplus.org/